Sunday 25 May 2014

Birthday bunting!

Hello! Yep, still no baby! Getting a weeny bit fidgety now, I won't lie! Oh well, I'll just have to keep myself busy, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my craft room and card challenges! :-D Speaking of which, I'm back with a card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch and also this weeks Colour  Q colours, although I seem to have added an extra pink and the blue isn't that close but hopefully they're there! I'm also entering this as an Anything Goes card for Seize the Birthday.
I've used some older stash for this card, I'm trying to make sure I use everything in my stash at least once so I've made a challenge for myself. I wrote down all my stamp sets, put them in a jar and once a week, I pick one out and have to use that stamp set. If I find I don't like it or want to, then I have to eBay it. We'll see how it goes! This bunting stamp was what got picked out today and I'm glad it did! I hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday! Thanks for visiting!
I pierced some holes and threaded the twine over the bunting strings, just for a bit of texture :-)



Supplies;
Stamp - Stamposaurus 'Bunting'
Paper - October Afternoon 'Sidewalks'
Ink - Versafine 'Onyx Black' & Distress Ink 'Old Paper'
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink 'Keep it Simple: Birthday'
Other - black gel pen & ivory twine 


8 comments:

Juls said...

cute!!! adore the bunting!!! Hugs Juls

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty card! I love the vintage look and the banner is so festive! Thanks for joining us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

Great card! I love that background paper and the sweet banner! Love the outlining and the faux stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty card! Love the mix of pattern and color!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty bunting! Love how you wove the twine through the flags!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beth your banner is soo pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ!

Colleen said...

I love this card of yours! Everything about it! the colors are gorgeous, the pattern paper is perfect and the dotty paper highlights the banners beautifully. thank you for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

What a cheerful card! Love the banner, the colours and the patterns. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.