Saturday 12 April 2014

Butterfly Birthday Wishes!

Hello! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! I'm back to show this card I made last night for this weeks My Favourite Things Sketch and The Card Concept challenge of a Butterfly theme. I think I've gone with the Clean & Layered style again - it always seems to be what I like making most, lots of lovely patterned papers but not too fussy! :-) The butterfly is clear embossed so it's nice and shiny. I hope you like it, thanks for looking!

Supplies;
Papers - Basic Grey 'Fresh Cut'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Island Indigo'
Stamp - My Favourite Things 'Inspred by Butterflies'
Dies - My Favourite Things 'Inspred by Butterflies' & 'Sentiment Strips', circle & square Nestabilities
Sentiment - Personal Impressions 'Wording Stamps'
Ink - VersaColour 'Camelia'
Other -clear embossing powder, black gel pen & black gems

3 comments:

Juls said...

Fabby card, gr8 colour combo!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Super sweet card. I love the mix of patterns and your beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Cindy Lovell said...

Pretty!!! Awesome colors and papers!!!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!!