Monday 29 November 2010

Penny Black Saturday #129!

Hi again! I'm finally back with my Penny Black Saturday, a weeny bit later that I thought! This weeks challenge is Monochromatic Christmas. It's the last of our Guest Designer Debbi's fabulous Promarker tutorials this week, her cards have been stunning! This week we have loads of prizes so there's lots of reasons to join us!
Here's my card, I've gone for a very appropriate frosty blue for my card, this is the colour of my hands right now! This is also for some other challenges; this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch, Allsorts are also going all Monochrome, Simon Says Stamp want to Let it Snow and Cupcake Craft are asking to see Candles. So there we go! Thanks for looking!


Supplies-
Image - 'Christmas Critters' clear Penny Black set
Colouring - Copics
Papers - Forever Friends 'Santa's on his Way'
Ribbon & charm - stash
Sentiment - Elzybells
Other - Nestabilities & 'Polar White' Flower Soft
Snowflakes - Dovecraft punch
Gems - PaperMania


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable image and card - those little mice are so sweet!

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Beth ! Your card is gorgeous ! Your colouring is fantastic and I do love this image : too cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine (give a hug to Poppy from me !)

MagsB said...

What a sweet card this is! I like the scalloped edging round your image, it looks really good.

luv, Mags x

Christine said...

Wow, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. I love, love, love this image and equally love how you colored it. What a great idea to the Flower Soft as falling snow. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your wonderful cards again soon.
xoxo, Christine

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Beth, love the adorable mice.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

adorable!!!! Love the snow!!! Hugs Juls

Julia said...

What a stunning card Beth, gorgeous colouring and lovely layout. x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card beth - beautiful colour scheme and fab colouring on your image. Hope you're keeping warm hun ... my hands are as blue as the colour of your card lol!
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

What a very adorable card. The colors you used are so nice to the eyes. You did a really great job!
oak dining room tables

scotspanda said...

beautiful card,the image is gorgeous and so well coloured

thanks for joining in the monochrome fun at allsorts this week and good luck in the prize draw

hugs

Amanda xx